New In: Gymwear




Yesterday was the first time after 4 months that I went to the gym again. I was forced to take a break after an operation a few months ago. I can't remember the last time I had a gym break for that long. Actually, I don't think I ever had one longer than a month. I really enjoy working out and I feel so much better when I do. I even used to force my friends on holiday to work out with me and ended up being called "gym-nazi" haha.
So now I am sitting here at my desk - with sore muscles - browsing for new gymwear. All the items above are from Oysho - one of my favourite places to buy gym clothes from. I can't wait to receive my order and get back into my workout routine :)

1 comment

  1. Really looking so nice thanks for sharing awesome gym wear tips.If you want,here you will get more related gym wear related clothes t back.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
© ARUBA ROSE
Maira Gall